• Advertisement
RTAW Advertiser

What is up with your service?

This forum is run by Age of Aquariums (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: What is up with your service?

Postby Ageofaquariums » Wed 01 Jun, 2016 10:27 am

IJG3145 wrote:Here we are May 2016. I'm having similar issues, been waiting a month for my order, nothing's arrived, they've been calling the wrong number, blah, blah, blah

Can I grab an order number or name?
Obviously want to help here, but help who....
Ageofaquariums
RTAW Veteran Reefer
MASA Partner
RTAW Registered Business
MASQ Supporter

Postby pyroay » Sat 02 Jul, 2016 11:20 am

What's up with the forum? It says post em up here then the topic is locked so you can't post?

Wondering when marine pure sale will occur? I've been waiting and checking daily but nothing other than the 10%.

I'm after quite a few liters of the spheres of cubes.
10x4 Mixed Reef
10x4 Predator Tank - Back up and running.

Sustainable reefing with 100% of power consumption offset by Solar
pyroay
Bicentenary Reefer

Postby Ageofaquariums » Sun 03 Jul, 2016 10:20 am

We keep our specials pretty close to our chest to make sure they are a surprise for all :)
Not sure what you are referencing re- forum being locked..... but every time this thread gets replied to, a jedi cries.
Ageofaquariums
RTAW Veteran Reefer
MASA Partner
RTAW Registered Business
MASQ Supporter

Postby pyroay » Mon 04 Jul, 2016 12:24 am

Ha, no worries. The thread in your forum with the post

"Hi All,

Hello and welcome to The Age Of Aquariums Masa Forum. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about our products or service please do not hesitate to post up here."

Says post up here but you then cant post up there.

I understand re keeping the specials close, however i am not going to wait indefinately for this product to come on sale through you so if its not coming up shortly, then I've got other avenues I'll pursue to get it, which is fine for me, not so good for you in terms of a sizable sale of the product.
10x4 Mixed Reef
10x4 Predator Tank - Back up and running.

Sustainable reefing with 100% of power consumption offset by Solar
pyroay
Bicentenary Reefer

Postby Ageofaquariums » Wed 06 Jul, 2016 10:23 am

Can you not start a new topic?
If not, I am not sure why that would be, perhaps ask a mod or admin.

Yes the particular thread you quote is locked. That was done so people would create threads related to the question they had. Otherwise it all gets mixed up.

We pride ourselves on having the best price around, and being willing to price beat competitors advertised prices.
Even when we are the cheapest we offer MASA members a 10% discount on products, just mention you are MASA in the shipping instructions :)
Ageofaquariums
RTAW Veteran Reefer
MASA Partner
RTAW Registered Business
MASQ Supporter

Postby worthy1 » Sat 29 Jun, 2019 10:56 am

Its been a few years since i created this post and am currently setting up a new tank. I used to use AOA a lot before the issues and decided since it has been a few years i would try them again. Everyone deserves another chance and you would expect improvements over the years.

I''m happy to say it was a great experience this time. I placed my order and within a day was called about swapping out an item that was out of stock and once confirmed was told the order will be packed up and shipped out. There was a bit of an issue about not getting the shipping confirmation/number but regardless the order was on the way.

I got my order within a few days which was impressive considering they were heavy items. Definitely will order again and if they tighten up their shipping notifications then the service will be back to perfect.

None of the business forums seem to get much action these days but i think we need to revive them to get them all back on board with posting new items, discounts etc
worthy1
Centurion Reefer

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Age of Aquariums