• Advertisement
RTAW Advertiser

Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement

This forum is run by Aquabella Aquariums (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Aquabella Royal exclusiv announcement

Postby NewyReefer » Wed 23 Apr, 2014 9:15 pm

:withyou: I thinks it's a fair call what he is doing.

He is one of the most helpful people/business I have met and he will have my business I think there is places that good take a page out of his book.

I think it's a fair he is not refusing helping anyone just if his stock is limited helping his customers first I don't see what's bad in that...
NewyReefer
Old Sea Dog Reefer

Postby AQUABELLA » Wed 23 Apr, 2014 9:24 pm

sonofstarstamps wrote:Having dealt with Nick previously, I have found him to be a man of integrity and compassion.
Im sure if he can assist you he will bend over backwards.
Im confident that when i purchase my pumps and skimmers in coming months from him that there will be a support network the fall back on should their be a problem.
As with most things, we are at times driven by price, with little though about what happens in the event of a malfunction.
One thing i have learnt over the years is to always ask about spare parts, warranties etc before purchasing item and factor it in.
Anyway, going off topic a little I know, but am confident that Aquabella will prove to have exceptional customer service and might even exceed my expectations.
Regards,
Frankie

thanks Frankie for your support and kind words .

look forward in assisting you in the future

cheers
Nick
AQUABELLA
Centurion Reefer
RTAW Registered Business
NSW Reefer

Postby xixau » Wed 23 Apr, 2014 9:52 pm

sonofstarstamps wrote:Having dealt with Nick previously, I have found him to be a man of integrity and compassion.
Im sure if he can assist you he will bend over backwards.
Im confident that when i purchase my pumps and skimmers in coming months from him that there will be a support network the fall back on should their be a problem.
As with most things, we are at times driven by price, with little though about what happens in the event of a malfunction.
One thing i have learnt over the years is to always ask about spare parts, warranties etc before purchasing item and factor it in.
Anyway, going off topic a little I know, but am confident that Aquabella will prove to have exceptional customer service and might even exceed my expectations.
Regards,
Frankie

:withyou:
xixau
Veteran Reefer

Postby Autonomy » Sat 17 May, 2014 4:41 pm

Prior to the ‘Buy Australian’ hype, shoppers chose products based on value for money. They compared price, quantity and quality and made choices which were in their best interest. Anytime you purchase any product anywhere in the world (Australia included), there is always a chance that there may be some issue with the product. No product is perfect and immune or impervious to failure or possible hiccups along the way. I personally, would rather stick with what has worked for me time in and time out. I greatly value the Australian standards which Australian distributors provide when purchasing local. I’m sure everyone likes a bargain (myself included), but at the end of the day, I would rather go ahead and pay the extra dollars, knowing that it also provides me with that extra piece of mind, and an all round higher standard of service. Nothing beats a seller’s loyalty to their own customers. The adage “You get what you pay for”, certainly does ring true in my experience.
"...the sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonders forever" Jacques Cousteau
Autonomy
Bicentenary Reefer

Postby Amphibian » Sat 01 Aug, 2015 9:27 pm

Autonomy wrote:Prior to the ‘Buy Australian’ hype, shoppers chose products based on value for money. They compared price, quantity and quality and made choices which were in their best interest. Anytime you purchase any product anywhere in the world (Australia included), there is always a chance that there may be some issue with the product. No product is perfect and immune or impervious to failure or possible hiccups along the way. I personally, would rather stick with what has worked for me time in and time out. I greatly value the Australian standards which Australian distributors provide when purchasing local. I’m sure everyone likes a bargain (myself included), but at the end of the day, I would rather go ahead and pay the extra dollars, knowing that it also provides me with that extra piece of mind, and an all round higher standard of service. Nothing beats a seller’s loyalty to their own customers. The adage “You get what you pay for”, certainly does ring true in my experience.

:withyou: :clap: :clap:
Dreambox 5x3x2 viewtopic.php?f=145&t=263224
Mixed Reef 8 x 2.6 x 2 Revamp in progress viewtopic.php?f=145&t=245064
Frag Tank 4 x 3 x 2 viewtopic.php?f=148&t=257402
Rebirth of a goodie900 x 900x450
viewtopic.php?f=148&t=253999
Amphibian
RTAW Veteran Reefer
NSW Reefer

Previous

Return to Aquabella Aquariums