• Advertisement
RTAW Advertiser

kirsty's cube

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Diverse Tanks (Cubes, Squares, Triangular) (Fish Only with Live Rock, Predator Tanks, Temperate Tanks) (non-photosynthetic tanks, Marine Plant/Algae Tanks, Greenhouse Tanks)

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Tank Journals, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship

kirsty's cube

Postby les82 » Tue 12 Jan, 2010 12:03 pm

Thought I'd put my girlfriends tank up here. It's been set up for about 4 months now, and she's very proud of it. I bought her a chiller for christmas so she can finally stock it with some coral. Inhabitants at the moment are 2 mated coral banded shrimp and a domino damsel.

My bf finally got sick of the bryopsis in his tank, so i got his corals while he's cooking his rock. Score for me. So any way, here's some new pics
full tank shot
green scolly
Lime Polyp Fungia
bubble coral?
zoos
duncan?
frogspawn
Catalaphyllia Purple

Inhabitants atm are:
2 coral banded shrimp
1 Domino damsel
2 Mated clowns
1 Tang
2 Annenome
The damsel will be going when i can catch the little bugger. Very evasive. Got him as a test pilot.
les82
Bicentenary Reefer

Postby les82 » Mon 01 Feb, 2010 8:49 pm

Finally caught the damsel, he was a tricky one
les82
Bicentenary Reefer

Postby SLACkra » Tue 02 Feb, 2010 12:24 am

The tank certainly looks nice with all the corals in it. However not to go all tang police on you but that tank is way too small for a tang! Also are those maroon clownfish?
SLACkra
RTAW Veteran Reefer
MASWA Member
MASWA Member

Postby les82 » Tue 02 Feb, 2010 8:53 pm

He's not a permanent resident, just babysitting him for my bf till he gets his tank up and running. He's only fairly small still. Yeah ones definitely a maroon, not sure about the other one though, they were given to us.
les82
Bicentenary Reefer

Return to Diverse Tanks (Refer Description)