• Advertisement
RTAW Advertiser

Spuds 45l nano

The purpose of this forum is to allow people to showcase their tanks, and allow other uses to ask questions on equipment, livestock, methodology etc.
Specifically for Nano and Pico Tanks with a Volume less than 100 litres.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Tank Journals, Promotions, Competitions & Sponsorship

Spuds 45l nano

Postby spud72 » Mon 25 Nov, 2019 6:16 pm

Been out of the hobby for 7 years and thought I should have another go with my 3 year old daughters new fish fascination, I was able to get it past the handbrake.

So I grabbed a nano from the lfs. 40cm cube with the display measuring 40x28x40.

Filtration: first chamber polish pad, coarse sponge over 22 marine pure spheres. Second chamber houses a bubble mugus z5 skimmer and the third chamber houses sicce syncra .5 return and some carbon and 1 marine pure spheres for a pod hotel.

Lighting: keloray an30

Flow: jebao sw 2

Stike up date 3/11/19

Plan: mixed reef, small hammer garden and goni garden, zoa's,scans, trachy and plate coral on the sand and try a bird of paradise bird'snest

Livestock plan: 2 small clowns added today 25/11/19, coral banded shrimp and a six line wrasse still to come in time. I'll post photos when I figure out how to :konk:
spud72
Curious Reefer

Return to Reef Tanks Nano/Pico (Less than 100 Litres)