• Advertisement
RTAW Advertiser

Herbtana Feedback

This forum is run by Guppy's Aquarium Products Online (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

Herbtana Feedback

Postby Andries » Mon 21 May, 2012 10:38 pm

I would like to get some feedback on the Microbe-Lift Herbtana we sell. We have sold so many of this item but never receive any feedback.
This product is ideal if you don’t have a QT tank and you get new fish or if you want to put your fish thru a quick cleanse and get rid of all the excess parasites.

Here is a link to a trail they had in the USA.
http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/f6/tr ... 44367.html
Andries
RTAW Veteran Reefer
RTAW Registered Business

Re: Herbtana Feedback

Postby Barry Dawson » Mon 26 Nov, 2012 10:47 am

I bought some recently, and while my snails and a few corals weren't the biggest fans all have survived. All other corals and my clam are happy and normal. I am on day 7 of the 10 day dosing and may have been a bit late in acting as I have lost a number of fish due to the infection. Strangely the culprit fish, Blue Tang, is completely clear of any marks of the infection and all other residents are going great. I realise that the infection is probably still present in one way or another. Infection started with cloudy eye, then a velvet like covering on the fish and then death all within 24 hours of infection.

Now to do some big water changes at the end of the period and watch my skimmer go nuts when I turn it back on.
Understeer is when you turn the wheel , go straight ahead, crash into a tree and you die.
Oversteer is when you turn the wheel, the back end comes around , you crash into a tree and you die.
Oversteer is better cause you dont see the tree that kills you.
Barry Dawson
Bicentenary Reefer

• Advertisement

Return to Guppy's Aquarium Products Online