• Advertisement
RTAW Advertiser

ZEO Products Now On Special

This forum is run by Guppy's Aquarium Products Online (a MASA Business Partner). Please feel free to use this forum to discuss any topics about products, sales or any general questions you would like us to answer.

Moderator: Moderators

ZEO Products Now On Special

Postby Andries » Sat 10 Dec, 2011 12:07 pm

We are getting a new shipment from Germany and must clear in stock items. Our loss is your gain as we slashed the price on all the ZEO stock we have. :thumbsup:
http://www.guppysaquariumproducts.com.a ... t_197.html
Andries
RTAW Veteran Reefer
RTAW Registered Business

Re: ZEO Products Now On Special

Postby Andries » Wed 14 Dec, 2011 8:26 am

Ha Ha HA ,, why it is that every time we offer you a good product at a good price all of a sudden it must be a fake?

For the record we buy our Korallen-Zucht products in Germany, they come direct from the factory in Germany. I even have the original inv. I have people in Germany buying it for me, consolidate it with other brands I need also from Germany and ship it to us. If you know the price of ZEO products in Germany you would understand that you were paying way to much the last few years.
The beloved agent in Australia wont supply us under the false excuse that he does not supply online shops but in my opinion it has something to do with price fixing. I can list quite a few online shops he does sell to (those who sell at his suggested sell price). So understandably every time he gets a agency I do my best to sell those products as low as possible to help him promote his products´üŐ :roflmao: :roflmao: :spit:
Andries
RTAW Veteran Reefer
RTAW Registered Business

Postby funkngroovy » Wed 14 Dec, 2011 8:44 am

That other thread is funny.

If it wasn't for Guppy's, there would be a hell of a lot of us who wouldn't be able to have a crack at this hobby.
funkngroovy
RTAW Veteran Reefer

Postby StripestheEel » Wed 14 Dec, 2011 11:48 am

They are not fake ZEOVIT products guys.

The other thread contains statements from some people that are just unemployed Internet nerds who think their opinions and advice are gospel. Wouldn't worry too much.

At the end of the day you can buy from Guppys or not. Im sure Andries doesn't get upset if you don't buy from him :roflmao:
StripestheEel
Been Around So Long, I've Seen Evolution

• Advertisement

Return to Guppy's Aquarium Products Online