• Advertisement
RTAW Advertiser

Fragalicious is here!

For use by LFSs (Aquarium stores) and other Aquarium related businesses with a shopfront for posts of commercial nature including stock lists, business announcements, specials, employment opportunities, etc. The rules for this forum are outlined in the RTAW Rules, Policies and Disclaimers.

Moderators: Moderators, Mod: Trading Forums

Fragalicious is here!

Postby Fragalicious » Fri 29 Nov, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi Guys :)

We're Fragalicious - an Aussie, home-based small family business dedicated to some of the most fraggable corals in town!

Our purpose:
We aim to bring you some of the best coral frags around - many pieces aqua-cultured in our very own tanks! At this stage we offer predominantly zoas and palys and protopalys.

We sell our frags in two ways: "Pre-made", and "Fragged to order". Both types are harvested from either our own well-established colonies, or from our tank-handened stock. (All "tank hardened" corals have been in our tanks for a minimum of 4wks before frags are made available. From these corals we also keep our own frags so that in time to come, we can bring you aqua-cultured specimens of each variety.)

"Pre-made" frags have been settled in our holding tanks for a minimum of 2-4wks, and then are made available for purchase at our monthly sales.

Our "Fragged to order" items are exactly that - fragged to order - just or you! Go through our photos, choose the corals you like and (if we have plenty available) we'll frag it up and send it out!

We culture rotifers, phyto (nannochloropsis), mysids and trochus snails on the side, and even have macro algae species (caulerpa brachypus) available regularly.

Over time we have big plans to bring you lots more, but for now we hope you're happy with all that we can provide - the most important of which: good, old-fashined customer service :)

We have a website in the pipeline, but like all good things, they take time. So in the meantime, come across and check out our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/FragaliciousFrags . The best part is that if you "like" our page, our regular frag sales will show up in your newsfeed along with any of our updates ;)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop us a line. We're happy to help!

Cheers!
Fragalicious
Curious Reefer
RTAW Registered Business

Re: Fragalicious is here!

Postby hanzelz » Mon 21 Dec, 2015 8:57 pm

Fragalicious when are you getting new Santa Monica HOGs in stock and why can't you answer emails please?

I'd like to buy a HOG 1 but would buy a 1.3 if I knew if it would be posted.

I've done pretty much everything I can to contact you.

Can you fill me in on the details?

Aaron
aaronamstrong.aa@gmail.com
hanzelz
Bicentenary Reefer

Return to Non-Sponsor Business's and Business Feedback